June 26, 2009

Now what


The Anaheim Ducks have traded defenceman Chris Pronger and forward Ryan Dingle to the Philadelphia Flyers for defenceman Luca Sbisa, forward Joffrey Lupul, two first-round picks and a conditional third-round pick in 2010 or 2011. The Pronger trade comes following reports that Ducks' defenceman Scott Niedermayer will return for the 2009-2010 season.

(TSN)

So are we supposed to hate Joffrey Lupul now?







Farewell, you fuck.



****


Be honest, though. Doesn't this disappoint you just a tiny bit?


5 comments:

cmk said...

It IS going to be hard to have quite as much hate for the Ducks with Pronger gone. Oh, who am I trying to kid, I will ALWAYS hate the Ducks.

RT said...

I'm all for this, now Crosby and Malkin can take cheap shots from the human elbowing machine instead of Pav and Z. Hopefully Pronger's career will go the way of Derian Hatcher from here on out. I hate that douche.

DEO said...

I can't wait to see Pronger decapitate Malkin and Crosby.

~~Baroque~~ said...

Keep your head up, Crosby. :)

And with Burke in Toronto making that team goonier, the talented high draft picks in the East are going to have a much harder time of waltzing around the ice.

This does not disappoint me at all.

SYF said...

Pshaw...there's one more coldcocksucking, manjuice swallowing dickweed in Corey Perry to hate.

And I'm telling you, I can't wait for not only Crosby and Malkin to deal with Sasquatch but also Perry having to deal with Sasquatch in probably their only meeting of the year. I will watch that with evil glee.