"Yzerman likely to be named to Hall on Tuesday"
Other things likely to take place on Tuesday:
- The Sun will rise.
- It will still be June.
- You could throw something in the air and it will come back down.
- Still won't be over Game 7.
- Still won't be over Game 5 from last year.
- Somebody will write an article about Chris Osgood being average.
- A Penguins fan will tie politics and hockey together and form an insult that includes the words "jobless", "wheelchair", and at least one other term that indicates he/she is 11 years old.
- Nik Kronwall will wake up suddenly at 3:30 AM after having yet another "crossbar" nightmare.
- We will wake up mysteriously in each other's arms after having another "crossbar" nightmare.
- Pavel Datsyuk will watch a rerun of his all-time favorite show: Perfect Strangers.
- While playing a game of Pictionary with his family, Jiri Hudler will kill all the momentum his team had generated on the last four turns by taking a premature slapshot that misses wide, swings around the boards and leads to a 2-on-1 the other way. No, that's not suppose to make any sense.
- Joe Thornton will choke on his roast beef sandwich at lunch and falsely claim that "it went down the wrong tube."
- Bruce MacLeod will receive another email from us suggesting that Red Wings Corner and TTD join forces to create "Bombay's Corner" -- a site that would showcase A) the incomprehensibe amount of hockey knowledge that resides within MacLeod's brain, and B) dick jokes. He will report the email as spam.
- Mark Messier will wake up, disrobe, walk over to the full length mirror in his bathroom, look himself right in the eye and masturbate until he loses consciousness.