October 27, 2009

And all this time you thought Croatians were Flames fans


For our newest feature that is destined to be neglected within a week's time, we are going to capitalize on the annoyance popularity of the Shane Doan masterpiece by posting a random video on gamedays that relates to whoever the Wings are playing. There are really no guidelines; the video may be funny (intentionally or not), bizarre, painful, scary, boring, erotic, deep fried, peanut-buttery or completely imaginary. Contributions are encouraged but don't get pissy and call us dicks if we don't use your stupid fucking excuse of a suggestion. You piece of shit. Mainly this will serve as a lame pregame thread while the rest of the Wingosphere puts forth an actual attempt to inform you on stuff before the puck drops.


DETROIT RED WINGS
@ VANCOUVER CANUCKS





9 comments:

Osrt said...

Anchor man's lines in sequence: "There's into it and then there's into it."
*Turns to perky blond on left*
"So you've had a busy day?"

That dude has to be fake or there is no justice in the world.

Triple Deke Staff said...

It was kind of weird when they set it up as an actual Croatian fan, and then during the piece they pointed out his fake 'stache ... then they cut back to the studio and it's all business again. I have no clue. I didn't want anything ruined for me, so I didn't try to search out any context for the video to make sense.

Also, the dance at around 1:43 slayed me.

- Tyler

J.J. from Kansas said...

They might as well have said he's from Mepos.

mrfluffy said...

One wonders what the over/under is on the the number of Sammy glass shots?

Chris said...

"I go straight when I cut, No Tape! Ha ha."

J.J. from Kansas said...

They should have made him from Croatia's neighbor instead. That way, every time he does that awesome dance, he can cross his arms, look at the camera and say "You just got Serbed".

I'll be in the corner if you need me.

hockeychic said...

J.J. - oof!

I love the "Highway to Hell" rendition with the accordian. Classic.

Markk from Maryland said...

That dude is amazing. I wish he was my zany next door neighbor a la Peter's neighbor in Office Space. Incredible.

David said...

he kinda looks like Ericsson...man what a wacko, that's some funny shit