December 28, 2009

I Did a Podcast


Check out

Episode #3 of The Obstructed View,

in which myself, Kris from Snipe Snipe Dangle Dangle, and Kyle from Babcock's Death Stare are invited into Chris Hollis' interweb home. (The plastic covers on the seats were a little much, Chris. Grow a set.)
________________________________________


I used to be an actual blogger who wrote things on a regular basis. My New Year's resolution will be to get back to that. Just not today.

Now turn out the lights and enjoy my sultry voice as the four of us talk about #44, Jimmy Howard and male pattern baldness.





2 comments:

Michael Petrella said...

And a fine job you did, sir, showing solidarity in the Contuzzi fight.

Sincerely,
Your brother in arms

Michael Petrella said...

By the way, I'm just listening to the end... I did NOT start the 44 thing. I stole that from YOU. Where you got it, I can't say. But I definitely don't want to take credit for that awesomeness.

I absolutely stole the refusing to use his actual name from The Triple Deke. Let it be known!