December 14, 2009

The Weekly Red Wings Podcast Has Arrived



A really cool project is getting underway this week. The Red Wings blogging community, lacking in podcasting entertainment, is coming together to put on a weekly show headed up at a site built specifically for all of this: The Obstructed View.

Episode #1 is up right now, featuring Kris from Snipe Snipe Dangle Dangle, Michael Patrella from The Production Line, Casey from Winging It In Motown, and the masterminds in charge: Chris Hollis from Motown Wings and podcast producer Brian. (Basically, if this were an acceptance speech at an award show, Chris and Brian would be the guys whom you'd say "none of this would be possible without". So kudos to them.)

For now it looks like shows will be recorded each Sunday, and you'll get to hear a rotating lineup of bloggers every week. If you've been waiting on pins and needles for this sort of thing, you can thank J.J. From Kansas. He started it all with one simple Tweet, and from there, the right people got the ball rolling. This should be a lot of fun.


And now, I will go back to ignoring the Wings for the next week.

4 comments:

pepe said...

Write something you bitch.

pepe said...

That didn't sound enough like I was joking. I should've left a :) at the end.

Chris said...

I clicked on this to leave a comment, but pepe wrote exactly what I was going to.

I'll just say that I see you wasting time over at A2Y.

Triple Deke Staff said...

Ha .... well, yeah, I really shouldn't be. I'm just having way too much fun with Pinky guy.