January 16, 2010

Weekend News and Note


Wings play the Stars for the 75th time this season at 2 o'clock. I've got a busy real life weekend and it's going to look like I'm about to ignore Dallas altogether, not blogging and such. God I hate that word. "Blogging" -- totally gross. Sounds like a venereal disease I picked up while plowing through the VIP room of Merv Griffin's yacht with Chris Hollis.*


*Probably the opposite of a regular day for me. I'm more boring than Nick Lidstrom talking about refinancing a loan.


The Wings/Hawks recap will be a firsthand account. If you hear a nasty rumor that I guaranteed victory because I'll be in attendance, just ignore it. 70% chance that it's a lie.

And I'm interested to see just how loud the Joe is at 12:30 on a Sunday afternoon.

8 comments:

chollis said...

Dude, I thought we agreed to never mention Merv's VIP room again...

Baroque said...

I'd listen to Nick talking about anything, but that's just me. :)

Have a good time at the game on Sunday.

Osrt said...

Have a blast dude. Where are you sitting?

Triple Deke Staff said...

No idea, I think 220-something. Or far enough from Fil that I won't be able to snag a hair sample for you.

- Tyler

Baroque said...

You have been blamed by Scrappy Octopus for the gimmick loss, just so you know.

Hope you had a good time.

Osrt said...

Fil said to say hi.

captcha: helmoddi

Markk said...

What Baroque said. Including the part about Nick.

Game.... errr....

Pointwrecker.

hockeychic said...

NO MORE SKILLS CONTESTS TO DECIDE GAMES PLEASE!

o.k. I'm done shouting now.