March 21, 2010

FFFFFFAAAAHAHAHAHA



{UPDATE -- 3/22 12:50AM} .... Hank's buzzer beater was getting lonely. Let's put up another one to give it some company.






*****





Hank fights off a DTD from Christian Ehrhoff behind the net. Ken Daniels vomits into his microphone while Murph scrambles to ask somebody what the hell is going on. 54 shots. Fil with an excellent game. Datsyuk ...... phenomenal. Second night of a back-to-back, both with buzzer beaters during the first weekend of March Madness. 5 out of 6 points in Western Canada. The Pens are next. Nightmare on Helm Street gets a plug on fucking FSD. This season is nuts.

Holy taint.

8 comments:

Primis said...

It's awesome that someone capped that screen of the NOHS nod.

We need to convince Ken, Mick, and Larry (even though he'd just slur it) to mention one blog per broadcast now. We can't possibly lose if they do that...

Baroque said...

Only when they need a big rally, though. Can't overtax the mojo.

Cameron said...

Haha, I saw the NOHS on the scouting report and I thought it was the shit.

Osrt said...

Thanks for the clip. NHL has the CBC call but Ken's is much cooler.

And you're right about Erhoff's headlock on Z; that isht was ridiculous. I liked that he punched him back though...and scored on him. Official bitch status.

(Erhoff impressed me in the Olympics though.)

patleb940 said...

Oh yeah, Pitt is next and I'll be at the Joe for the occasion! They better win that one or I'll be really pissed, even with their recent successes...

Wish me (and the team) good luck!

Pat

hockeychic said...

Wow. I'm still in shock from that game. I was all set for shootout misery and then ZET! I recorded the CBC rebroadcast today because my boyfriend fell asleep and kept sleeping even when I replayed it over and over.

Maybe the secret is to start every game down 2-0?

Triple Deke Staff said...

I want to make amends with everyone who reads this site. I referred to it as a "DTD" when it the maneuver is most obviously a "DDT". It is against my delicate blogging creed as well as my blood oath to the czars of Blogger to edit out mistakes as if they never happened, so it will remain unchanged. I apologize to the 95% of our readership who (I assume for some reason) watched WWF in the '90s.

Go Green dammit.

- Tyler

cmk said...

That game made me start having highly inappropriate dreams starring Filppula again--and I couldn't be happier! :D