April 14, 2010

TTD Minute - Episode I


Below is the first episode of a new feature called The Triple Deke Minute. They will be short videos probably dedicated to something hockey-related, because, as fate would have it, this is a hockey blog. We thought it would be relevant. Also, we are already aware that the video is not exactly one minute in length, but "The Triple Deke Short Video of the Week-ish" sounded stupid, and worse yet we suck at titles (The original name of this site was going to be "I Like Sports". That's not a joke. To say I was at wit's end is like saying I'm not a huge fan of the guy who wears #44.)

Today's episode is about the Phoenix Coyotes and snake throwing.




10 comments:

J.J. from Kansas said...

Looks like now Tyler's pleasured Henrik Zetterberg AND Brett Lebda. Who's next, you man-whore?

This was too good for me to have to wait until June for another one. I'm gonna send emails with Osrt's keyboard if you make us wait to long for the follow-up.

Guilherme Calciolari said...

aLol hard at my stomach.

Amazing guys. But how come you're not Emilio Estevez, dammit?!

hockeychic said...

The perfect antitdote to my playoff morning stress. THANK YOU!

Lola said...

That, gentlemen, was phenomenal. The Lebda cameo had me in giggle-fits, and it was all downhill from there. Downhill in a good way, I mean.

Anonymous said...

Jeff - OKWingnut

Peyote? What, are you two working the ice clean up on the side?

Jeebuz.

cmk said...

You two have WAY too much time on your hands, don't you? ;) I do too--however, I'm not this creative and usually just waste MY free time. You crack me up. :D

Primis said...

That... was a good 2:32 of my life.

Natalie said...

Hilarious stuff. My favorite idea was the shaken cat in a bag. Why not?!

Sanford said...

That was really funny, do more of these!

Go wings!

Anonymous said...

I can't shake the feeling that Tyler vaguely resembles Jonathan Toews. It makes me wonder if I. can trust you guys.