DETROIT RED WINGS 5 - 4 ANAHEIM DUCKS
Corey Perry pimping his mom? Sure. Corey Perry pimping his mom.
- Man, isn't EVERY Game 7 against the Ducks just awesome?
- Nick Lidstrom cannot be a 42 year old 40 year old like Larry Murphy says. To look at him, you'd say he's only a 28 year old 35 year old. His 3 assists give him a line of 1-7-8 on the year already. Compared to the start Lids had last year it's as if he has been born again, like a 0 year old 0 year old.
- McElhinney gave up 5 goals in a loss and was the 3rd star of the game. Has this ever happened in a game that didn't take place in 1984?
- Modano, Hudler ... that's for another day. I started writing a paragraph about them and it just collapsed into itself like a dying star.
- Pavel Datsyuk is definitively the best player on the ice 99.9 % of his shifts. I can't imagine how badass this feels. In an attempt to replicate this feeling, I'm eating a cold Pop Tart and pretending like it tastes just as good as a toasted one. If you were sitting next to me you wouldn't be able to tell at all that I like it considerably less. It's crazy.
- Wings don't play again until December of 2015. They'll be taking on the Saskatchewan Predayotes.
- 5-1-1. And 8-0.
Go Teams I Root For.