June 27, 2012

A Message to Ryan Suter and Zach Parise

The week leading up to free agency is not fun for hockey fans.  We wait on pins and needles while sifting through unsubstantiated rumors and long-winded essays about an unforeseeable future.  We snipe at one another seemingly to just pass the days before July 1st arrives.  And for Red Wings fans, these are very uncertain times.

So this is our attempt at being proactive.  Pass this along to Ryan and Zach if you see them please and thanks.


8 comments:

Sadie said...

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Alex said...

I was touched. I'm sure Suter and Parise will be too.

Wings Diva said...

What a stirring entreaty! If this doesn't convince them, no amount of money will. I have spread the word in the hopes your moving plea somehow reaches them.
Don't forget to give back the dog...

Pstumba said...

@alex show me on the doll where he touched you

Barney said...

I follow you on twitter but I've never actually been to your blog since there are so many great Wings blogs to keep up with anyway. That is a mistake I will no longer be making.

Fan-friggin-tastic.

cmk said...

I am so glad that you use your brain/talent/imagination for good instead of evil. God help us if you ever turn evil.

Please, Zach and Ryan, don't let The Triple Deke do evil--sign with the Red Wings! Thank you.

GH said...

I actually came here from the Pensblog who posted the video. Kind of funny.


Also there's no way you get Parise or Suter.

Anonymous said...

Please, do it for the children!