July 6, 2012

Winging It In Motown Radio: Free Agency Discussion

The newest episode of WIIM Radio is up.  I'm copping out and using this as a recap to the last few days of free agent action, which includes discussion of those two guys the Wings didn't sign.  I haven't listened to it, but according to J.J.'s intro there may or not be talk about my very normal-looking nipples.  You would think that by me saying that, I'm trying to convince you that they are normal when they are actually bloated salami nips.  But they are not.  I assure you, just as you are my friend if you are reading this and I do not lie to my friends, that I have probably the most normal nipples a human can have.  There's some hair, but I'm an adult male -- there's going to be a little bit of hair.  Which is totally normal and OK.  I'm not going to post pics; you're just going to have to take my word for it.

No comments: